Monday, August 5, 2013

Making Geography Fun and Yummy!

     I love homeschooling...  I really do, but there are some subjects that it is hard to get excited about. For me it's geography.  I just can't get excited about state facts, population lists, and state birds.  This year I decided to take a different approach.   I am combining our love of food with geography.  Thanks to the best facebook friends anyone could ask for I have suggestions for all fifty states and today the three of us got started on Florida.
    Florida is going to be an amazing state.  I am going to cover each state and have a post for each.  I am going to have recipes, pictures and hopefully lots of fun facts.  I hope you join us as we eat our way through the states one plate of deliciousness at a time.  ~Jenn 

No comments:

Post a Comment